Your Reliable Partner for Investments in Logistics Real Estate
Logistics real estate as a profitable investment: that’s our competence. We know the industry inside and out, and our investors profit from our long established expertise and experience.
Our clients include international institutional investors who are invested in our logistics funds as well as Asset Managers and Family Offices. Together, we discuss their preferred investment strategy and identify appropriate objects. From the first reliable statements about the market and development potentials all the way to the subsequent continual management of the respective logistics object: In each phase, we combine strategic vision and reliable day-to-day business, transforming opportunities and possibilities into attractive returns.
A resilient network consists of many good contacts: Thanks to our established connections to real estate owners, brokers, and tenants, we enjoy prime market access.
Time and again, this gets us into a preferred position – in tendering procedures just like in the case of direct acquisitions.
Particularly interesting: We enjoy being a preferred partner especially in the case of off-market procedures. Our close collaboration with renowned project developers allows us to enter project developments already at an early stage, as well as access to new construction projects in prime locations. That each of our investment decisions is based on detailed research analyses goes without saying.
- Identifying appropriate objects
- Receiving and checking of offers depending on location, use for a different purpose, tenant demand, building age, development potential as well as seller structure
- Calculation of long-term return performance indicators and of an adequate purchase price
- Submitting a tender
- Conclusion of Letter of Intent
- Handing over to Transaction Management
Transparent processes, compliant acquisition: Our Transaction Management comprises the steering and executing of all Due Diligence processes linked to an acquisition. We will comprehensively check the object’s specific characteristics from a business, legal, and technical perspective, and in consideration of ESG-criteria. Therein we primarily take the needs of our clients into account.
We have a number of professional transaction partners from different areas that support us as experts in their field. The majority of transactions are classic asset deals, share deals, forward deals and Sale & Lease Back deals.
- Preparation of the available purchase objects
- Preparation for internal property inspection and presentation Due Diligence (careful checks of business, tax, legal, and technical parameters)
- Negotiation of the purchasing agreement
- Negotiation and structuring of debt financing
- Obtaining the approval of appropriate committees
- Signing and executing the purchasing agreement