Tailor-Made Solutions for the Tenant, and Value Increase for the Logistics Real Estate
Development of Logistics Real Estate
As an Asset Manager for logistics real estate, our objective is: Increasing value. That’s why we conduct detailed and future-oriented location analyses before we acquire an object, and even for existing buildings in the portfolio, we always check possibilities for expansion or consolidation in order to realise potentials and creating benefits.
In this, you can rely on our long-standing experience: We have detailed knowledge of logistics locations as well as of tenants’ requirements.
Fields of Activity
- Identify development areas and consolidation potentials and develop corresponding concepts
- Determine the leasing strategy and selecting partners
- Transfer of rental space to the tenant and introduction into the current Asset Management
Development of Logistics Real Estate Existing Buildings
- Logistics region Central Germany: Development of 10,200 sqm logistics area for consolidation
- Logistics region Düsseldorf: Development of 16,500 sqm logistics area for consolidation